Insite Software
11-10-2019, (Subject: Insite Software ) 
Insite Software
I just got my Nexiq USB-Link 2. I want to connect to my 2014 Kenworth T680 with an ISX15 2350. Where is the best place to get the software and what version do I want/need.
replyreply
RE: Insite Software
eBay version 7.6.2

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Golfnut
Ok....ordered....now impatiently waiting!
replyreply
I had troubles getting my insite loaded on a Windows 10 laptop. Got a laptop with Windows 7 loaded right on it.

User's Signature: 2015 Kenworth T660
replyreply
win 10 works fine for me.

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
(11-10-2019 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  win 10 works fine for me.

I tried on Windows 10 with 7.62 insite, couldn't get it to load. Got the Chinese hackers I got insite from to try and team viewer and get it loaded. They couldn't get it loaded either. Not sure the why. I am not computer savy

User's Signature: 2015 Kenworth T660
replyreply
11-11-2019, (Subject: Insite Software ) 
(11-10-2019 )Mattman Wrote:  
(11-10-2019 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  win 10 works fine for me.

I tried on Windows 10 with 7.62 insite, couldn't get it to load. Got the Chinese hackers I got insite from to try and team viewer and get it loaded. They couldn't get it loaded either. Not sure the why. I am not computer savy

I have seen guys have trouble all around with the chineese disks that come with insite on them. - Depends on where it was done I guess.

Here is what I know for sure...

-- I have 2 disks. One is Insite 7.6.2 supposed to be genuine, looks genuine, runs and looks all legit ... but unsure. ... <- It sometimes installs just fine on winblows, and sometimes it has severe problems, complains that there are some missing files and .dll's and such. - It is unstable and some people can;t get that disk to work no matter how hard they try, some get it working when installing a lot of other support for winblows like .net framework, etc.

-----

on the other hand... I have a genuine disk for 7.6.0 ...

I have a genuine disk of 7.6.0 (rev.272) and it ALWAYS has works flawlessly so far. I have never seen it not work. - Looking on the disk, it has every support library and driver on it that is needed. it is a complete, stand alone install and works, even with a completely blank copy of windows because it has all the back-end stuff on it already. -- I have always used this disk, then used the newer 7.6.2 disk to "update" this older copy and viola, it works eveery single time i have used it without problems. That is...

As a matter of fact, Hammerhead (while he was here at the house), re-did his laptop and had to resort to using this disk of mine after his copy of 7.6.2 refused to properly install. - The older 7.6.0 disk i have worked fine and went right in. He then updated it to 7.6.2 using the update manager and choosing "cd-rom" instead of the internet, and the other disk, no problems.

--------------

I have seen windows computers that have had some kind of windows security update trash that makes them flaky as $$FERUKKWW heEEL#$#LL. It seems that Winblows home version is the worst for this. --- and installing anything when it is in that condition is unstable. - With the OS like this, and in this condition, insite will not install for crap. - You can always tell when your copy of winblows is screwed up by trying to run something like .dot-net framework installer, and it simply disappearing instead of going in and asking you if you want to re-install it, etc. properly. - it is like that security update is keeping the machine from letting certain things run or install properly, like some kind of idiots protection. - This happens if you have automatic updates on and it makes winblows updates all the time.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
We had issues with Windows 10 too when I was at Rawze's... Thank God Nialo stopped by, the guy knows his way around Windows. There were a few extensions missing, that Windows 7 had, it took an hour of searching and downloading to get those installed, then it booted right up. Myself, I have never been able to load Insite on a computer, though I have tried. Mac guy here... The irony, I have Windows 10 and Insite running natively on my MacBook Air... That was easy to install, the Windows 10 on the Mac.
replyreply
I got it installed by a certain forum member and all is working good!
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.