No injector adjustment???
11-11-2019, (Subject: No injector adjustment??? ) 
RE: No injector adjustment???
(11-11-2019 )Waterloo Wrote:  
(11-11-2019 )Brock Wrote:  I've got espars on my truck but they usually dont work very well below -25c or so. Normally if it gets that cold I will leave the truck run but guys take days off, go on vacations and such and dont wanna leave a truck running while they are gone.

This year I am running 0w40 oil and trying out some fuel additives, I dont usually run fuel additives but I have a theory that the espars tiny little fuel lines are gelling the fuel which is why they wont fire when that cold.

They do jell, those little fuel lines. What we did in North Dakota was install a separate fuel tank to run the Espar units, filled with #1, that solved the jell problem.

Yeah even with the heavily anti gel diesel weve got in Alberta, its still a issue for such thin fuel lines....

I was told before that these heaters were actually designed to run on Kerosene so I should actually run a Kerosene cycle every now and then to clean it out so what your saying about running #1 fuel makes sense.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No injector adjustment??? - Brock - 11-11-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.