@m*m^2 for Non-VGT 870 and 871
11-12-2019, (Subject: @m*m^2 for Non-VGT 870 and 871 ) 
RE: @m*m^2 for Non-VGT 870 and 871
(11-12-2019 )Nazar Wrote:  
(11-12-2019 )Curtisj28 Wrote:  Try getting ahold of uni. Tuned my 870 demandated with hx60

Thanks Curtis.

Unilevers do you mind sharing?

No problem. FYI non vgt is a call to arms around here lol.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Nazar , Brock
Where the hell do you find your customers? Right out side PD's or Pitt Powers shop doors? They roll em out and you roll em in? I'll bet you deal with nothing but beaten down, irate customers. Those poor owners... Give them this site's web address and tell them to have a giant tow truck to pull their own foot out of their arse. The lesson they're gonna learn is gonna hurt.

The CM870 comes with an air actuated VGT. The CM570 had a fixed vein. MM isn't what you need for your non VG's.

You need the wizards help. And he's just here for the comments.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock , 2dlb
(11-12-2019 )Nazar Wrote:  I have been looking over the @m*m^2 document for the cm871 egr delete and found it extremely useful.
Could someone specify what would change this process if the engine used was a cm871 with a non vgt turbo and a cm870 with a non vgt turbo?
I realize I won't have some parameters for the non-vgt ecms in C@ltr!m, but if there is anything else I'd need to specifically know please share.
Thanks in advance!

If you are here to learn and to do right by "your customers" then that is great ... take the beating and realize ...

WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING AND EVERYTHING YOU HAVE IN YOUR HEAD IS ABSOLUTELY WRONG!!!!!!!! --- PUT THE GADDAMN ENGINES BACK THE WAY THEY SHOULD BE AND START LEARNING HOW TO DO THINGS RIGHT REAL FAST ON HERE OR GET KICKED TO THE CURB AS ANOTHER ONE OF THE 90% BAD SHOPS OUT THERE DOING ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE S$ITTY FUEL-SUCKING, ENGINE DESTROYING WORK!!!!!! --- THIS PLACE IS NOT FOR IDIOTS WITH WRENCHES!!!~!-- IT IS A COLLECTION OF OWNER OPERATORS WHO HAVE LEARNED THE THINGS YOU CANNOT DO TO THESE ENGINES BY ACTUALLY OWNING AND DRIVING THE EQUIPMENT AND NOT BY SH%IT-SHOW AUTO-TUNING FORUM ARSE--TURD MODS!!! AND IF YOU DISAGREE ONE DAMN BIT, YOUR OFF HERE!!!! -- GO PLAY DIP[shi#t TUNER, ENGINE BUTCHER SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!

TELL YOUR F$KING "IGNORANT ARSSE CUSTOMERS" TO GO PLAY DIPSH%IT ENIGNE MODS SOMEWHERE ELSE!!! AND STOP TRYING TO PLACATE THEIR ego driven STUPIDITY!!!

If you want some advice and assistance towards decent programming, then I suggest you start by sending a couple examples of your work via e-mail to be looked at for safety, and be prepared to duscuss it in detail so that you can learn where your weaknesses in understanding things might be. I would also suggest you install mumble on your smart phone or laptop and get on my MUMBLE server if you want to learn how these engine actuall;y work instead of poking blind programs and out of date overlays into "customers" trucks -- you are only going to cause more harm than good!.

Lastly -- THIS FORUM IS NOT A TUNING FORUM!!! -- It is about helping truck owners with their trucks, first and foremost!--- Your welcome to hang out, answer and help others, and learn,... but your services will not be tolerated for soliciting until some of the top members here can verify THAT YOU ABSOLUTELY KNOW WHAT THE F$UK YOU ARE DOING AND YOUR FIRST POST SCREAMS TO ABOUT A HUNDRED TRUCK OWNERS AND MYSELF ALIKE THAT YOU ARE BEYOND CLUELESS!!!

JUST A WARNING!!! -- I SUGGEST YOU START LEARNING AND STOP DISAGREEING REAL FAST!~

* The people of this forum are REAL TRUCK OWNERS (unlike those morons on those stupid software trading and tuning forums out there, killing engines and bragging about how stupid"expert" they are) .. The people of this forum actually OWN EQUIPMENT and HAVE TO DEAL WITH BAD SHOPS, MISTAKES, AND BAD/MIS-LEADING INFORMATION on a constant basis, .. and, as well, .. I Don't allow anything LESS THAN 100% RIGHT when it comes to discussion, work, and doing things. - NO GUESSING or poking in blind "overlays" and garbage equipment like a blind fool hoping it works out magically, etc.

Here is the correct answers:

An ISX CM870 comes factory WITH A VG TURBO!. It is AIR OPERATED. - I suggest you sign up with quickserv.com and learn the actual components of the engine, how they operate, etc. before trying to program on one. - Next,... is the fact that the CM870 CANNOT BE PROGRAMMED through files alone. - there are several setting in RAM MEMORY on them to get them correct.... AND THAT CALTRIM software -- CORRUPTS THE FILE FOR A CM870 AS SOON AS YOU HIT THE SAVE BUTTON ... - the file for one requires additional work by hand outside of CT software to make a decent program for one, PLUS actual live editing of things inside that ECM even after putting a decent program in. -- they are a totally DIFFERENT BEAST than anything newer and are somewhat unique in this regard. -- HENCE why there are s many idiots out there so willing to take off that VG turbo!.

A CM871 -- HAS AN ELECTRONIC VG ACTUATED TURBO... REMOVING IT CAUSES MASSIVE EFFICIENCY LOSSES (only with very rare exception for certain types of operations), PROBLEMS WITH THE ENGINE BRAKE, ITS RESPONSE CURVE SUFFERS, AND A LOT OF OTHER ISSUES THAT COST MORE THAN KEEPING THE VG ON THERE! --

IF YOU GET SOMEONE IN YOUR SHOP WHO HAS BEEN DUMB ENOUGH TO REMOVE IT,.. TELL THEM TO PUT THE THING BACK ON, save them from their ignorance, AND FIX IT THE RIGHT WAY INSTEAD OF MAKING EXCUSES!!!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock , 2dlb , marek4792 , Chamberpains , hhow55 , PuroCumminsPower
...aaaaaaand they didn't disappoint.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , hhow55
./uploads/201911/post_856_1573609704_34fc93d69f45162b1327ff2a75e1c617.jpg

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
11-13-2019, (Subject: @m*m^2 for Non-VGT 870 and 871 ) 
Annnnnnnnnd that guy's probably not coming back.

But.............

Too actually answer his question yes @m*m^2 can be used on an 871 with a fixed vane you just have too switch a couple things, same for the 870 with the vgt gone its even easier too tune you dont need to mess with the ram parameters like mentioned
replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98 , Nazar , schISM
(11-13-2019 )ynot Wrote:  Annnnnnnnnd that guy's probably not coming back.

But.............

Too actually answer his question yes @m*m^2 can be used on an 871 with a fixed vane you just have too switch a couple things, same for the 870 with the vgt gone its even easier too tune you dont need to mess with the ram parameters like mentioned

Thanks, where were you earlier? Lol
But I got the owner to put the air vgt back on and contacted Rawze and will continue with him.

But I’ve been using the site for years and have learned a lot from it and know there’s people who know very well what they’re doing. There’s probably more mature and professional ways to answer my questions but I guess it’s just the new guy treatment
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
At least your smart enough to do the right thing. Most guys just want to fight about it. Welcome aboard!

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Nazar

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.