Leaking diaphragm... AGAIN.
11-16-2019, (Subject: Leaking diaphragm... AGAIN. ) 
RE: Leaking diaphragm... AGAIN.
(11-16-2019 )Nilao Wrote:  Not as hard as mine was in 2016 lol

were you having issues with that thermostat? any over heating issues? why did you change it out?

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply
not overheating but it would go to 200+ in the morning before it opened and would rapidly fall to 170 or less once it opened. I changed it when I inframed it due to a dropped liner on #5.
replyreply
(11-16-2019 )Nilao Wrote:  not overheating but it would go to 200+ in the morning before it opened and would rapidly fall to 170 or less once it opened. I changed it when I inframed it due to a dropped liner on #5.

see that's when the old one would open up fully.... that's to much for me so im hoping that solves my issue.

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply
mine (since replacing it in 2016) opens at 185-190 in the morning now. right like it should. no spiking then rapidly falling.
replyreply
(11-16-2019 )Nilao Wrote:  mine (since replacing it in 2016) opens at 185-190 in the morning now. right like it should. no spiking then rapidly falling.

Yup yup, that sounds about right. sounds like what was going on with me. im hoping that after cleaning the housing, it wont be acting up or be opening up crooked any more.

replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.