Life Saving Winter Concoction... Cost $1
11-13-2019, (Subject: Life Saving Winter Concoction... Cost $1 ) 
Life Saving Winter Concoction... Cost $1
When I was at Rawze's house, I asked how they do dishes in the truck, Rawze told me 70% Isopropyl Alcohol and water, 50/50 in a spray bottle... I will testify, this mixture is the bomb in the truck to clean my 12" electric Oster skillet. Cuts the grease and it is easy to just wipe away... Best part, it does sanitize.

But, I found other uses, I was just out in the driveway installing a new door seal, there were adhesives involved. I used my 50/50 to clean up the old adhesive, it is 20*, windchill 11*, right now... Worked with ease, a little scrapping with my thumbnail and ready to install new door seal.

On your glass and mirrors, ever try to use Windex or the other brands of glass cleaners in freezing weather? They don't work very good, usually ice upon contact, especially on the mirrors, heat or no heat. This 50/50 mixture does not even flinch, and the alcohol sucks up the dirt, my mirrors never looked so good.

Same with the glass, clean your windshield with this mix and you will say WTF? It pulls everything out, with no effort. I could not believe how well this concoction cleaned my interior glass, exterior too, even in the coldest weather, and just sucks out the dirt and grime.

The dash, same thing, just tears right through everything, especially the dash cluster and gauges. And no Ammonia which will destroy the plastic.

Best thing, the cost, it is simple and common Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol, 70%... You can buy about anywhere, I pick mine up at Meijer's for .98 a bottle, and it goes a long way. Just invest in a good spray bottle, I use the good Home Depot one, about $3 and just add distilled water, which is what I use for coffee in the truck...

I hope this helps, things are tight out here, and many of us are looking for ways to pinch pennies, because they do add up.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: marek4792 , hhow55 , SquareOne
RE: Life Saving Winter Concoction... Cost $1
I’ve heard, this is good for frozen windshield washer fluid

User's Signature: I have no idea what I’m doing and probably need supervising
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
(11-13-2019 )Waterloo Wrote:  Just invest in a good spray bottle, I use the good Home Depot one, about $3

Didn't know they have a good one, what's it look like? Most I've found are garbage.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
This one... https://www.homedepot.com/p/ZEP-32-oz-Pr.../100007602
replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.