Cummins delete
11-16-2019, (Subject: Cummins delete ) 
Cummins delete
On a cm2250 delete file can a person pull the file out and use it on an other cm2250?
replyreply
RE: Cummins delete
Who did the delete?

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
I did the hardware work and i got the file from some one the forlum
replyreply
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?m...&pid=41861

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
(11-16-2019 )vcshop Wrote:  On a cm2250 delete file can a person pull the file out and use it on an other cm2250?

Assuming the CPL's, truck make.model, etc. match exactly...
Everything from injector trim codes to all settings, features and params like vin#, all collected data like cylinder balance data etc. wrong, correct miles, trip info, etc.

If the CPL's do not match, or truck don't match exactly, it can be much much worse like rear ratio, fan clutch type/settings, tranny type and settings, truck intake and exhaust piping and sizes, tire size, rear ratio, internal engine component settings, possibly injector offsets , etc. is mostly going to be wrong too.

So the answer is basically... a strong NO. NOT recommended at all, even if the engines and hevicle are identical.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.