Has anyone heard about this shop or store before
11-16-2019, (Subject: Has anyone heard about this shop or store before ) 
Has anyone heard about this shop or store before
So i am just googling around and i find this store.

{name removed}

Havent heard of them but im wondering if anyone here has heard of them before.

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply
RE: Has anyone heard about this shop or store before
aftermarket heads, no monotherm pistons that I can see. I don't think I would trust their stuff.
replyreply
aftermarket internals and heads, + places that sell them are not recommended here.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
(11-16-2019 )Rawze Wrote:  aftermarket internals and heads, + places that sell them are not recommended here.

I apologize, didn't mean anything buy it.

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply
There is a place that Mr. hag uses to re-buching and inspection of wrist pins/rods. They do them well, I have even had them done there with a couple people when helping them here. -- But I don't think it is the guys u mentioned. - The shop that Hag uses also re-builds heads and the like, but even hag does not use them for head, etc. . - Too many times there was bad luck, always ends in head needing replaced in 200-300k miles.

He only uses the place for wrist pin bushings and rod inspections.
someone would have to PM him if they want the name of the place.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
(11-16-2019 )Rawze Wrote:  There is a place that Mr. hag uses to re-buching and inspection of wrist pins/rods. They do them well, I have even had them done there with a couple people when helping them here. -- But I don't think it is the guys u mentioned. - The shop that Hag uses also re-builds heads and the like, but even hag does not use them for head, etc. . - Too many times there was bad luck, always ends in head needing replaced in 200-300k miles.

its good to know, their is a local reman shop in Ga close to you guys. if you guys use them then they must be worth the repeat business.

replyreply
(11-16-2019 )Evotrucker Wrote:  
(11-16-2019 )Rawze Wrote:  There is a place that Mr. hag uses to re-buching and inspection of wrist pins/rods. They do them well, I have even had them done there with a couple people when helping them here. -- But I don't think it is the guys u mentioned. - The shop that Hag uses also re-builds heads and the like, but even hag does not use them for head, etc. . - Too many times there was bad luck, always ends in head needing replaced in 200-300k miles.

its good to know, their is a local reman shop in Ga close to you guys. if you guys use them then they must be worth the repeat business.

They are, but Like I said,.. only for wrist pins and connecting rods on the ISX. - Mr. Hag would know more.

replyreply
 Thanks given by: Evotrucker

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.