First time buyer O/0
11-16-2019, (Subject: First time buyer O/0 ) 
RE: First time buyer O/0
Wow, thanks for the quick replies!

I'm looking to only have the truck a year or two. I want to build sufficient enough credit so I won't have to put 50% down and my interest rate won't be out of the roof on my next purchase. I'll be operating under FedEx custom Critical pulling reefer/dryvan LTL for 1-2 years before eventually branching off into my own authority. I would like to go ahead and learn the business aspect of everything and not be a steering wheel holder for a large carrier. I would also definately do the work/repairs.

I would buy a cummins, considering all the details you've mentioned plus all the gobs of information on them. However, they aren't in my price range at the moment and the paccar is $9,000 cheaper than the cummins 2012-2013 t660, that I've been looking at.

**Spoiler alert*** The book has massive truth bombs.

"Many thanks to those who have helped me, and also many thanks to the
many more who went out of their way to try and knock me down. Learning
through adversity makes us stronger, but only if we refuse to give in. Remember
this the next time you are facing that impossible situation, and you will somehow
come out ahead. Nothing is impossible, it is simply a matter of learning what to
do to achieve it. Be safe out there, and God Bless."

Cheers!
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: First time buyer O/0 - Paccardude - 11-16-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.