First time buyer O/0
11-17-2019, (Subject: First time buyer O/0 ) 
RE: First time buyer O/0
(11-16-2019 )Paccardude Wrote:  ... I'll be operating under FedEx custom Critical pulling reefer/dryvan LTL for 1-2 years before eventually branching off into my own authority.

I haul fedex freight too (3rd party) ... I hope you can compete with my 9+ mpg, 92c/mile + FSC rates ... I will cut your throat financially all day long, steal your customers, and run you out of business if you can't spec and get a truck to bust the 8+ or 9+ mpg range on every run and compete with people just like me!,.!.

I AM that low-rent guy everyone hates in our industry --- BECAUSE I FIGURED OUT HO TO MAKE IT VERY PROFITABLE FOR ME AND FOR THOSE WHO DO WHAT I DO!.

PEOPLE LIKE ME are your competitors and .. if your not DOING EVERYTHING towards these goals ... your NOT going to take home any decent kind of pay for all your efforts. - you will be pissing up-wind and running your arsse off just to give it all away to everyone around you just to keep your expenses paid, and truck on the roads.

That is the dry/reefer market .. you have to knuckle down and really put some effort into controlling your expenses to be competitive and make it worth any kind of efforts out here any more.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: 2dlb , LRT1549 , Paccardude , hhow55 , Waterloo , Geared_Cortex

Messages In This Thread
RE: First time buyer O/0 - Rawze - 11-17-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.