CM2350 bad delete
11-22-2019, (Subject: CM2350 bad delete ) 
RE: CM2350 bad delete
(11-22-2019 )Unilevers Wrote:  ahh another utah customer, ive been seeing a few of these lately.

honest opinion as i have fixed about 5 of them now - you cant make it work with the compound. the 2350 has too much compression and compounds just make too much boost to survive on a isx. Yes the 451 vgt is cutting it close at 600/2050, its doable but warm anything past that.

Take the shitty utah setup off it, run your stock vgt. tune it for 500/1850 maybe 600/1850 with proper programming and drive it like a decent person. Honestly any programmer worth their salt is going to run far away from that thing as it most likely is 90% screwed and you just dont know it yet and they dont want to be left holding the bag.

im crazy though!! pm me and ill sort it out programming wise but you gotta sort the physical wise.

I've been prescribing and recommending a dose of rawze any chance i get to try to save someones lively hood. Also you are the first person i recommend for tune and only shop i recommend for cummins is haggis and yours is the only canadian shop i know of and can trust.

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.