Question about EGT's
11-23-2019, (Subject: Question about EGT's ) 
RE: Question about EGT's
Here are some screen shots of my MPG’s when I was working containers. I avoided any heavy loads at any point I could and avoided any lanes that paid shi#t or next to nothing. Some times I would haul 20k in a 53 ft container or TRL and come back empty TRL/Container. Also to note I tried my hardest to keep my EGT’s to absolutely to a bare minimum at all times.

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply
Whatever program that is your using, does it have a way to put in partial fill ups? Counting every time you put fuel in as a complete fill up screws up your numbers.
replyreply
Does your dash look like this. See the graph average and real time mpg.

replyreply
Let’s truck gauges.

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply
(11-23-2019 )Chamberpains Wrote:  Whatever program that is your using, does it have a way to put in partial fill ups? Counting every time you out fuel in as a complete fill up screws up your numbers.

I use 3 different app's to record my fill ups. i didnt start using all 3 at the time same time. the first 3 photos were from my mileage tracker.

replyreply
(11-23-2019 )Magard Wrote:  Does your dash look like this. See the graph average and real time mpg.

yeah i use that one also to get a ruff estimate on my driving ability, ive heard if you get it adjusted properly it can be pretty dead on the money. idk how accurate mine is so that is why i use 3 app's.

replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.