Holiday beer
11-23-2019, (Subject: Holiday beer ) 
Holiday beer
Just thought I would post my favorite Christmas beer. If you can find this it's a good one. Great Lakes brewing also makes an excellent Christmas beer.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
11-24-2019, (Subject: Holiday beer ) 
RE: Holiday beer
It doesn't taste like a Christmas tree does it? I still like my Heinekens and an occasional Beck's.
replyreply
Heineken is my favorite as well but this time of year I like some liquid Christmas tree.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
I think ill prolly stick with blue moon and shock top. Im kinda fond of the belgian wheat.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: quickrigs
(11-24-2019 )smorgan87 Wrote:  I think ill prolly stick with blue moon and shock top. Im kinda fond of the belgian wheat.
Fat Tire?

User's Signature: I have no idea what I’m doing and probably need supervising
replyreply
 Thanks given by: quickrigs
Havent tried fat tire. Usuallu drink shock top and drink blue moon when im places that dont have it. Both are better on tap tho. Had a keg of shock top at my wedding. Glad the wife doesnt drink much cause i was dbl fisting beer and she was my ride home.
replyreply
(11-24-2019 )smorgan87 Wrote:  ... blue moon ...

I used to like blue moon ... then I had a glass of beer once (was not blue moon though) that the glass was still soapy by accident at a restaurant... Ever since I had the taste of that soapy beer in my mouth, ... blue-moon tasted just like it has soap in it. - Everyone in my family, that is all they taste when they get a glass of blue-moon after telling that story .. none of us can drink it any more, as it tastes like it has a soapy undertone to it. lol

beer I drink the most, is my fave, is guiness extra stout #1, or guiness blond #2.

but I also like...

modello
modello dark
killians
corona
corona extra
yingling
amber bock
coors original (but not so much on other coors products)
the occasional apple aile around Christmas time

most wine coolers, except for anything peach flavoured. I don't like peach flavoured things.
--
I can;t stand...

blue-moon (any more).
any sort of budwiser product (always gives me headaches in the preservatives they use).

I generally also don't like beer in a can... I avoid it, or will pour it into a glass before drinking it. Matter of fact, I can't stand any beverage served in a metal container that I have to drink from.

my favorite cooking beer to add to foods and meats .. hands down, nothing beats Schlitz malt liqour . but I would not want to have to drink it lol. - too salty ... BUT, its the perfect beer for boiling brats and sausages with, preparing chicken, and other cooking uses.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Just to make all you guys little bit jealous.
Place I'll go for New Year https://www.beerspa.com/
Wife approved.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98
11-25-2019, (Subject: Holiday beer ) 
Rawze's first beer...

Yup!. that's actually me.
./uploads/201911/post_2_1574722025_1ab4bd324c5f5f53246a93d44c408128.gif

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98 , Waterloo

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.