Need recommendations
11-27-2019, (Subject: Need recommendations ) 
Need recommendations
2350 losing fuel pressure. Peterbilt replaced the fuel pump head last year. I believe my issue is going to be a fuel injector. Any body know of a good reliable shop around Indianapolis Indiana area? I really dont want to take it to the dealer as I'm sure I'll get bent over.
replyreply
RE: Need recommendations
(11-27-2019 )Tcarpenter Wrote:  2350 losing fuel pressure. Peterbilt replaced the fuel pump head last year. I believe my issue is going to be a fuel injector. Any body know of a good reliable shop around Indianapolis Indiana area? I really dont want to take it to the dealer as I'm sure I'll get bent over.

Any codes? Only guy I know of down that way is {name removed by Rawze. bad place to take truck any more} I believe. But, I heard his work was not what it used to be. I'm up here in Detroit, no clue even around here that I would trust anyone.
replyreply
Ya code is 4726 I believe. I'm pretty sure it's an injector issue. I've already replaced the pressure relief valve and no change. I've heard the same thing of {=---=}. I'll end up calling haggis and seeing if they can get me in on Monday . I'll just bob tail down there. Atleast I know they do damn good work
replyreply
Might be the best plan, Mr Hagg... I would not hesitate taking the trip. Puckett had a good thing going, don't know why he threw it all away.

Found this... http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2538
replyreply
Ya mr.hagg did some work on the first truck I bout bout 3 years ago. Bobtailed down then also. Pita part is I'm already scheduled for them to do some work on this truck next month. Ya that is what quickserve says about the code and I've done everything I'm able to do on my own with. Time for experts
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.