Turbo actuator code
11-28-2019, (Subject: Turbo actuator code ) 
Turbo actuator code
My dash is showing stop engine and check engine light. The code is turbo actuator. The turbo and actuator were replaced at a KW shop early last spring. I show full boost and can hear the turbo spool up. Not sure if it's just wiring but was wondering if anyone had some advice. I'm currently parked and was going to call a shop in the morning. CM 2250. Thanks for any help[/size]
replyreply
RE: Turbo actuator code
corroded battery terminals or poor grounding of the electrical system can wipe out the software oir calibration in these newer style of turbo actuators.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
So could it just need re calibrated?
replyreply
(11-28-2019 )Kljjr0456 Wrote:  So could it just need re calibrated?

I would try that first, and also make sure all battery terminals are not corroded, very clean, no corroded grounds, etc. on truck.

. Next would be to pull it off and likely replace it, do a turbo inspection and check the arm for proper, consistent movement.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Thank you for the response
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.