Vibration
12-17-2019, (Subject: Vibration ) 
Vibration
I have a 2013 Peterbilt, Cummins ISX 15, CPL 3719...
When I switch gears,theres a vibration/stumble coming from the truck, seems to be behind the motor.

Example: Imagine doing a hard pull on a steep hill in 10th gear, when you know you should be in 8th. That lugging sound is what I'm having, even though I'm properly switching gears. But no problems once I'm at a set speed....
replyreply
RE: Vibration
I have the same cpl. It’s probably a combination of u joints driveline angles and clutch input shaft being whore. I had the same touble. After new drivlines and clutch and proper ride hight and driveline angles it went away.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress
Is the truck tuned. Or factory?
replyreply
12-18-2019, (Subject: Vibration ) 
(12-17-2019 )Magard Wrote:  Is the truck tuned. Or factory?

Its factory.
replyreply
(12-17-2019 )Magard Wrote:  I have the same cpl. It’s probably a combination of u joints driveline angles and clutch input shaft being whore. I had the same touble. After new drivlines and clutch and proper ride hight and driveline angles it went away.
The clutch is new, so I'll have the driveline and ride height checked out. Thanks for the input.
replyreply
(12-18-2019 )Justchilling247 Wrote:  
(12-17-2019 )Magard Wrote:  I have the same cpl. It’s probably a combination of u joints driveline angles and clutch input shaft being whore. I had the same touble. After new drivlines and clutch and proper ride hight and driveline angles it went away.
The clutch is new, so I'll have the driveline and ride height checked out. Thanks for the input.

If the clutch was just changed check to make sure that the yokes are all in phase and that all the joints are properly seated in the yokes. seen lots of guys through it back together and a piece of dirt offset a joint.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
replyreply
Thanks for your replies fam. I'm going over it with a fine tooth comb ASAP....
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.