Turbo Spooling up at Idle
12-03-2019, (Subject: Turbo Spooling up at Idle ) 
RE: Turbo Spooling up at Idle
(12-02-2019 )Golfnut Wrote:  I also had one of the great forum members here install a new calibration file upping the HP and torque

Ok who was it ?? Fess up and take your lumps!

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
(12-03-2019 )tree98 Wrote:  
(12-02-2019 )Golfnut Wrote:  I also had one of the great forum members here install a new calibration file upping the HP and torque

Ok who was it ?? Fess up

well, it wasn't myself, Unilevers, or mammaburt. LOL

that only leaves 1 or 2 others. -- I have been on the phone with them, hopefully he will get this mess straightened out, as the guy who did do it. also is known for standing behind what he does. apearantly, according to the story, .. someone somewhere, asked a stealershT$it what program was compatible,.. they possibly said what program recommended / to use?, instead of asking myself, or doing a full comnpare and research properly, .. and we all know too well how reliable(ignorant) those damn stealers$its are are these days .. what a mess.

I hope everyone can learn form this, and not make the same mistake(s) in the future, as this seems to be all too common these days for people trying to change HP setting in their engines and only looking at that damn data in Insite instead of doing the full research on what has to be done. I see stearlers$its, OEM, and and other shops do this mistake all the time, and it is very common and tempting to do, but so easy to get wrong.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Sounds like an honest mistake based off of bad information. Well atleast it was caught quickly and will be rectified.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.