Isx 15 cm2250 regen advice needed
12-03-2019, (Subject: Isx 15 cm2250 regen advice needed ) 
RE: Isx 15 cm2250 regen advice needed
How many miles on that pig? I can see the spring stop/bumper is hitting the spring. Shocks alone won't fix that but the one we see is blown. Chances are your springs are shot. This job may be big if you don't have access/own a torch set or big impact gun to pull them apart and a 3/4" torque wrench to torque the new U bolts back in.

I see coolant running down from the lower radiator tube and blowing backwards. Often that heavy piece breaks free from the clamps and swings in the breeze. It tears the coolant hose and or loosens the clamps connecting to it. You'll want to go get a coolant pressure testing kit. I think rawze has a link to one on his amazon wish list on the home page. You can pick them up at most auto parts stores. This will help you fill the system and check for more leaks. Chances are you have more than one. Pressurize the system and let it sit for a couple hrs and fix all the leaks that appear. A couple of 5 gallon buckets to drain the coolant in to and pull that hose down out to assess damage to the hoses. Replace what's neccessary. We all have faith you can handle this repair.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Tonka

Messages In This Thread
RE: Isx 15 cm2250 regen advice needed - Chamberpains - 12-03-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.