Cab air bag springs install on International.
06-23-2016, (Subject: Cab air bag springs install on International. ) 
RE: Cab air bag springs install on International.
(06-22-2016 )kryten Wrote:  And what do you want to bet if you did take it to the stealership they would have done the exact same thing you did, but charge you for R&R of all the stuff that was "in the way".

Your probably right.

I have to keep learning these trucks, so those bastards at the dealerships don't get the money.

I'm about to purchase my 3rd truck in a few days. I take a beating and ride roller coaster rides of anxiety with 2 trucks already. I'm slowly adapting to trucking company owner life style.

My wife thinks I'm a nut job for adding a 3rd truck to the herd and adding additional nightmares to my life.

But thus far I'm moving along with positive gains because I found people here on this forum like Rawze, Unilevers and Mr Hagg. I think being able to consult them and schedule appts with Mr Hagg for the heavy duty stuff is been a secret to some of my successes.

I'm looking forward to seeing Mr Hagg in July with the 3td truck, I already know it needs fuel pump rebuilt and he and I discussed it the other day. He described in very specific details how he is familiar with that particular fuel pump and the steps he would go through to service it. I'm relieved already on that issue. That Mr Hagg is a walking Encyclepedia on CUMMINS, CATS and Detroits.

There are several guys on this forum like that, I'm glad to see them here in one place, I think Rawze created an ultimate fusion forum of diesel diagnostics here.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cab air bag springs install on International. - biscuits and gravy - 06-23-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.