Reman ECM recall
12-08-2019, (Subject: Reman ECM recall ) 
Reman ECM recall
Got a recall notice for my remanned ECM. Maybe this is why it took 3 of them to get a running one. If you bought one part number 3684275rx with an a or b in serial number yours is in it to.

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
 Thanks given by: HES , Brock , Waterloo , Geared_Cortex , Mrkentee , Nostalgic
12-08-2019, (Subject: Reman ECM recall ) 
RE: Reman ECM recall
Its about time they recognized the problem With those things we have seen time and again on here eh?
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...0#pid12320

--
Thanks for sharing.
--

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Pd6cas2 , Clouds996 , Mrkentee
12-10-2019, (Subject: Reman ECM recall ) 
RE: Reman ECM recall
Thanks for posting. I checked mine and it’s a “C”. Replaced 18 months ago.
The post Rawze referenced and maybe some others helped me when my truck suddenly died coming up 24 out Chattanooga. I immediately pulled into the exit for Loves.
I was able to start and stop and get into the truck stop (which is up on a hill for a good cell signal).
After crawling around underneath checking the power wire, did this test and Bingo.
Rented a car and got one from MHC and got it fixed.
Mr Hagg was on vacation, yet he was willing to extract the info from the old one, which got turned in for a core. The next day he connected again and reprogrammed the new one. And Bingo, I was running again.
That’s one of many reasons I’m so grateful to this forum, and some of the great people I’ve made contact with, and learned from. I would’ve been a lot worse off had it not been for it.
The only thing I might find fault with is finding this forum, and after reading it, deciding to buy one of these crazy engines, thinking I could deal with it. :) :) :)
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress , victory26 , Rawze , Nostalgic

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.