New drivers seat
12-11-2019, (Subject: New drivers seat ) 
RE: New drivers seat
(12-11-2019 )Chamberpains Wrote:  Screw the bostrom wide ride. I got sold 1 from fleet pride cause I needed a seat in a hurry.

Bostrom used to be the staple of truck seats. This thing has already started to wear through in a little over a year. The glide latch has never locked in place and always come out. It's from the use of cheap plastic parts used in the latching mechanisms. They plain wear out in a hurry.
I know I'm glad I took the time and looked around and did the Crossfire seat in mine. I got them from a guy in the Charlotte NC area off of Craigslist. Not sure where he gets them but they are like new. I bought another set of Mazda 6 the speed addition and put them in my 06 Charger RT. But putting it in the prostar was easy. I removed the old seat and bolted a cut to size plate to the base of the air ride. Then bolted the seat to the plate. It sets lower but I still have the air ride if I want. Seat belt is still on the base so it's a safe and secure. I was going to get a set from him from a CTS-V but they had legs and I didn't want to mess with a bunch of fab work. But in my opinion it's worth looking at car or SUV seats. But I like making stuff and thinking out of the box.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
New drivers seat - Daytripper - 12-11-2019,
RE: New drivers seat - Ricky - 12-11-2019,
RE: New drivers seat - Ricky - 12-11-2019,
RE: New drivers seat - Ricky - 12-11-2019
RE: New drivers seat - barf - 12-12-2019,
RE: New drivers seat - Magard - 12-13-2019,
RE: New drivers seat - Magard - 12-13-2019,
RE: New drivers seat - tsolson - 12-13-2019,
RE: New drivers seat - Camstyn - 12-14-2019,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.