Sinewave inverter anyone have recommendatioms?
02-08-2020, (Subject: Sinewave inverter anyone have recommendatioms? ) 
RE: Sinewave inverter anyone have recommendatioms?
(02-08-2020 )Chamberpains Wrote:  2 years after your post, How is that inverter working for you Rawze?

I have no issue with it. it is pure-sinewave. .. Works great. It does however fault out easily if there is any kind of heavy inductive load placed on it (vacuum cleaner, drill, etc)... but for 1200w-microwave, computers, lights, fan, etc.. it is not an issue.

I would buy one again.

Only thing that I think that could beat it would be an actual xantrex (brand, the best money can buy) pure-sinewave. Here is a comparable model.....
https://amzn.to/38ao7Up

Gotta be careful of the cheaper-prices Xantrex models tho. they are not pure sinewave. Do your research, and go to the manufacturers site to be sure.

just an FYI for people reading this: .. Buying ANY inverter that is not pure-sinewave (cheaop inverters, truck stop inverters, knock-offfs, etc.) = whats known as 'modified sinewave' = a slow agonizing death to whatever electronics you plug into it.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SquareOne
02-08-2020, (Subject: Sinewave inverter anyone have recommendatioms? ) 
RE: Sinewave inverter anyone have recommendatioms?
I have a Xantrex Freedom XC 2000. Been installed a little over a year now. This thing has been awesome and rock solid. I have a Dometic chest fridge, a cheapo $10 Farberware pod coffee brewer and a $40 walmart microwave. I'm careful not to run the microwave and coffee maker at the same time. It also powers all my portable electronic gadgets, but they are small loads. Even an occasional PS4 and tv/monitor.

I have the remote panel/display for it so I can monitor my battery charge and the inverter load any time.

I've also run my dewalt angle grinder off of this inverter with absolutely no issues. Went right through some hardened frame bolts with a cutoff disc without any indication that I was running off an inverter.

All in all it's been great and I'm very happy with it.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.