My experience with the CrossFire Company
06-23-2016, (Subject: My experience with the CrossFire Company ) 
My experience with the CrossFire Company
I have the CrossFire tire pressure equalizers on the drives, and discovered one had failed, you could hear the air leaking from it. I pulled it off and aired the tires up...

I looked up my purchase on Amazon, I bought from Tri States in MO, I called them, nice guys, and they gave me the CrossFire number for warranty work. I gave CrossFire a call and explained the issue with the unit, told the CrossFire warranty lady when and where I bought it, etc. They have a one year warranty on these units, I was just three days away from the year expiring. The lady on the phone gave me an RA number and told me to send the failed unit in when I could, the warranty would be honored no matter when they received the old unit, and she never asked me for proof of purchase, and took my word for it. Well, the other day I got a new CrossFire in the mail. All I can say is WOW! A company actually standing behind its product. I will continue to use these CrossFire units, as I now know these guys really do stand behind their product. I think the entire process took two, maybe three weeks. The new one is now installed and working fine. Kudos to CrossFire!
replyreply
RE: My experience with the CrossFire Company
Never thought to send one in. -- All I know is that for every 4 you buy,.. one is liable to be leaky.

I once considered buying the Halo auto-inflation system in the past. I know of one driver who was very happy with them for about a year, but then had nothing but problems with them. Not worth her $350 he paid for them at all he said.

./uploads/201606/post_2_1466672264_a267db478b50e6311dc368e3275793c3.jpg
http://www.aperiatech.com

I will stick with the crossfires. Sure, the crossfires are cheaply made but they are far better than having nothing at all.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
I looked at those when they were still in development, I believe I even called these guys if I am not mistaken. So they are out now and work? Now these I am very interested in, did you get a price per unit?
replyreply
{post removed}

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
http://www.stengelbros.com/LinkCatEyes.htm

I wonder how the cats eye hold up compared to the crossfire?
replyreply
With crossfire there is danger if one tire will leak air it will drain both tires and you can damage rims.

User's Signature: Cascadia ISX15 CM2350
replyreply
(06-23-2016 )simon999 Wrote:  With crossfire there is danger if one tire will leak air it will drain both tires and you can damage rims.

You have to keep an eye on them, which means circling the truck a couple times a day to visually inspect the gauge on these things. All in all, I am very happy with them as a product, especially for the price. And I still use the old Drilling hammer to thump the tires, CrossFire or no CrossFires.
replyreply
[/quote]
He also said he had to order them for 120 PSI. He runs 120 in all his tires like I do.
[/quote]

Do you run 120 on your steer as well? And do you run a G or H rated rubber?

I've had many arguments at tire shops that refuse to inflate over 105 on a G tire. I ask them to show me where it says max pressure 105.... it says max load at 105. Now I have H rated anyways.
replyreply
(06-23-2016 )simon999 Wrote:  With crossfire there is danger if one tire will leak air it will drain both tires and you can damage rims.

That is not true. I have run them for a few years now, and only one tire will get low when it gets a nail etc, in it. .. the other will hold pressure no problem.

replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.