My experience with the CrossFire Company
05-21-2018, (Subject: My experience with the CrossFire Company ) 
RE: My experience with the CrossFire Company
We run Cat eyes monitoring systems ( https://www.linkmfg.com/products/cats-eye/ )on all our trailers. Haven’t had any problems with them at all. Trucks have tireboss deflation systems on the drive tires which might be a little overkill unless your going into fields all the time. Cat eyes can be run on drives as well.

User's Signature: If it ain't broke, don't mean it won't be at some point.
replyreply
07-07-2018, (Subject: My experience with the CrossFire Company ) 
RE: My experience with the CrossFire Company
(06-23-2016 )Rawze Wrote:  
(06-23-2016 )Waterloo Wrote:  I looked at those when they were still in development, I believe I even called these guys if I am not mistaken. So they are out now and work? Now these I am very interested in, did you get a price per unit?

I took this picture a couple weeks ago ...

The guy said he contacted them and they were about $350 each. Notice they have a tire check valve for each tire right where the hose meets the unit. i liked that too.

He also said he had to order them for 120 PSI. He runs 120 in all his tires like I do.

I am not promoting their product. I don't know much about it yet. Just throwing it out there as an alternative to crossfail (I meant crossfire.lol).

I got an update from the guy running these things not too long ago. He said they were quite problematic long term.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains , Waterloo

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.