Spread axle tires
12-19-2019, (Subject: Spread axle tires ) 
RE: Spread axle tires
(12-19-2019 )Ricky Wrote:  
(12-17-2019 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  Well I got about 155k miles out of the bridgestones that came on the trailer

Tires are always a big expense. I have always ran a spread axle but I do short and some regional. For the trailer I shop around because I only get about 18 months from a set. I have gotten some nice trailer tires for a salvage yard in northern NC. I have ran and in fact have a set of caps on my front axle right now. The caps I have used are from Piedmont Tires, great price and last 18 months. But yesterday I was a a friend's shop that I hate to say is closing because of family issues. But a man stopped by that sells tires. We all talked for a bit and I really want to share this man's information. He talked some really good prices and says he can get about any tire from like 8-63 inches. But I hope it's okay to share this, I have nothing to gain. But if someone can save money I'll help if I can. I know when I need drives or steers I will call and see what happens.
These are the caps from Piedmont Tires. With my really good cases they are like 154.00 a tire from a tire guy I know really well.

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Spread axle tires - Lonestar10 - 12-15-2019,
RE: Spread axle tires - Magard - 12-17-2019,
RE: Spread axle tires - Ricky - 12-19-2019,
RE: Spread axle tires - Ricky - 12-19-2019
RE: Spread axle tires - JMBT - 12-19-2019,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.