Help ..Fan has gone Haywire
12-17-2019, (Subject: Help ..Fan has gone Haywire ) 
RE: Help ..Fan has gone Haywire
Theres a sensor on ac condenser to ac compressor that u need to replace. This happened to me on my 2011 kw t660. Fan wouldn't shut off until I replaced it. Think it's like $30 at kw dealer
replyreply
12-17-2019, (Subject: Help ..Fan has gone Haywire ) 
This is the sensor

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
12-18-2019, (Subject: Help ..Fan has gone Haywire ) 
(12-17-2019 )LRT1549 Wrote:  ...
If you have a seat blow gun or shop air then remove the hose from the valve and blow LOW AIR PRESSURE into the line and listen for leaks.

For most trucks, someone can always just simply build up their air all the way after clutch kicks out and turn key off. then turn key right back on as soon as the engine comes to a stop .. and the fan clutch should still be disengaged (air applied to it), and you should be able to spin it by hand + check it for air leaks.

btw. all the fan-clutch that I have seen were always rated/spec'd to take the full air pressure from truck.

-- When i replaced mine last week, i got a borg-werner(same as original), and it was $380 from Global here in atlanta. - The damn stealers%it, not 2 miles away wanted over $585 for the same damn part.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
12-18-2019, (Subject: Help ..Fan has gone Haywire ) 
And we thought we have it bad.

Read this mess on what maxxForce cooling fan can do for you.

https://www.thetruckersreport.com/trucki...on.992008/

User's Signature: 2015 Kenworth T660
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.