Forum opinions
12-22-2019, (Subject: Forum opinions ) 
RE: Forum opinions
http://www.truckpaper.com/ListingsDetail...=162490639
There’s a bunch of these around. I’ve considered them for the money. Lonestar here on the forum has one says there heavy. I’ve been told there celadon trucks. So there’s a bunch of them out there. Probably get one for a good deal. Gonna cost a little more to operate because of special parts then a regular pro star. But in certain markets they represent well. Are others saying they weigh like 22k.
replyreply
12-23-2019, (Subject: Forum opinions ) 
RE: Forum opinions
(12-22-2019 )Explosia Wrote:  ... rear ratio and was told it 3.25 and

you couldn't give me a free truck with those horrible rear engine killing, fuel sucking rear ratios in it ( Unless i could change them out before ever putting it on the roads). - engine likely has never seen any rpm's higher than 1400 - 1500 or so and likely all the way in the floor, the fuel pedal sat its entire life, killing all the internals, lugging it everywhere it went with those garbage can rears. ... those rear ratios alone are a HUG red flag for it killing the life out of that engine.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.