Favorite Place to shop parts
12-25-2019, (Subject: Favorite Place to shop parts ) 
Favorite Place to shop parts
Looking for a New Cecu3 for 2014 Pete 386. Anyone have a favorite place to shop? Other than the Stealerships?!
replyreply
RE: Favorite Place to shop parts
What is a Cecu3? Sounds expensive and OEM only... One of those items that if you have to ask, you can’t afford it!
replyreply
(12-25-2019 )Waterloo Wrote:  What is a Cecu3? Sounds expensive and OEM only... One of those items that if you have to ask, you can’t afford it!

It's the Cab control module...I'm pretty sure mine's bad, but cannot find a new one online...used only for 600-800 bucks....
Been chasing wiring issue for 3 days and it keeps coming back to this "brain" for the truck...
replyreply
cab ecu your probably gona be stuck with stealership who will probably send it off to be remanned like the one your getting. unless you try one of the ecu rebuilders you find when you search for ECU fixing on google but if the software is corrupted then well your probably gona be outa luck as paccar isnt so forthcoming with the programs for software manipulation as cummins is with theirs.

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
Cab ECU need to be programmed exactly for your VIN. Not every dealership can do it.
replyreply
Green bean what's your troubles that makes you think it's bad?

User's Signature: 2015 Kenworth T660
replyreply
12-28-2019, (Subject: Favorite Place to shop parts ) 
(12-25-2019 )Mattman Wrote:  Green bean what's your troubles that makes you think it's bad?

When I hook it up to the ESA, It cannot find the HVAC system. I traced wiring and now cannot get the HVAC to even come on.... Truck will crank, but the Interior lights flash...Can't make money like this....
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Mattman
I had some wiring issues on my truck as well. It was for blinkers.

They make these things way to complicated.

User's Signature: 2015 Kenworth T660
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Casper
Man I feel for you .Wiring on my prostar is a nightmare and it's so hard to work on it , everything is packed in this garbage plastic wrapping that is full of dirt inside . Everytime I go under to try and figure out my electrical issues I get discouraged after a few minutes . I don't understand how come they didn't find a trouble free electrical system for semi truck's but yet we landed on the moon. They really make those thing's to last just until the warranty ends. Wheres the toyota's of semi truck's ?

User's Signature: 2011 Prostar daycab cm871 485
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.