Favorite Place to shop parts
12-29-2019, (Subject: Favorite Place to shop parts ) 
RE: Favorite Place to shop parts
(12-29-2019 )Ricky Wrote:  
(12-29-2019 )Pd6cas2 Wrote:  
(12-29-2019 )Waterloo Wrote:  
(12-29-2019 )Ricky Wrote:  I did the front end on my 08 Prostar and replaced the front springs. Factory they are only like 5200 lb. per side. I talked with ATS Springs in Pa and they did a set of 6250 lb. per side. Springs w/poly bushings and poly bushings for the hangers. U bolts, and one inch blocks to replace those big factory ones. With shipping it was 853, and it rides amazing. I used the one inch blocks to lower the front for a better ride plus it looks better lowered. Shocks I got at O'riley because it was a good price and warranty. But I have had U bolts only made at a local place pretty cheap. Just had to have a old one for them to go by. But ATS was great, we talked about what I wanted and they made it happen.

My front end is next on my list, I will look these guys up, as I want to upgrade the axle weight in my front end, bump her up to 14,000 lbs...

I wish I would have taken pictures of the differences between the springs. A way higher quality product than the factory ones. Plus it's loooow like I wanted LOL.
Sorry to change subject,
I see Your APU can you share details!
That's a Hatz 3000 diesel generator, I used it to run my roof mount AC. I had it on there a long time and it always worked like a champ. Never had to do anything but change the oil. But I messed it up, the roof mount was running when I turned it off. I think the compressor was kicked in pulling a lot of power. And it messed the head up, it starts right up but won't make power. I need to take it off and either fix it or put a Honda 2800 I have there. I'm fine either way, I have a soft start in the roof mount so the Honda will run it. The Hatz is a bit loud but I almost always park the job site so it doesn't matter. I just have never been a fan of the tri pack set ups. They cost to much and to many issues.
First picture was when I bought it the other are after I mounted it.
k, try again

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
12-29-2019, (Subject: Favorite Place to shop parts ) 
RE: Favorite Place to shop parts
(12-29-2019 )Pd6cas2 Wrote:  
(12-29-2019 )Waterloo Wrote:  My front end is next on my list, I will look these guys up, as I want to upgrade the axle weight in my front end, bump her up to 14,000 lbs...

I wish I would have taken pictures of the differences between the springs. A way higher quality product than the factory ones. Plus it's loooow like I wanted LOL.
Sorry to change subject,
I see Your APU can you share details!
That's a Hatz 3000 diesel generator, I used it to run my roof mount AC. I had it on there a long time and it always worked like a champ. Never had to do anything but change the oil. But I messed it up, the roof mount was running when I turned it off. I think the compressor was kicked in pulling a lot of power. And it messed the head up, it starts right up but won't make power. I need to take it off and either fix it or put a Honda 2800 I have there. I'm fine either way, I have a soft start in the roof mount so the Honda will run it. The Hatz is a bit loud but I almost always park the job site so it doesn't matter. I just have never been a fan of the tri pack set ups. They cost to much and to many issues.
First picture was when I bought it the other are after I mounted it.
k, try again

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
 Thanks given by: Pd6cas2

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.