Why I run a Herd Super Road Train bumper
11-30-2019, (Subject: Why I run a Herd Super Road Train bumper ) 
RE: Why I run a Herd Super Road Train bumper
This was a 2 for 1 in WY as i was coasting down hill just north of buffalo. it crossed then came back in front of me, but his buddy thought it was a good idea to come with him..
it was so bad i had to turn the wipers on to see where i was....   

User's Signature: hard to go 60 mph when the winds blowing 65+ in WY
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
12-06-2019, (Subject: Why I run a Herd Super Road Train bumper ) 
Well the ali Arc on my western star just earned its keep, I went right between 2 small deer and hit them both into next year!

Not a mark on my truck, the tubes on the ali Arc may not be strong but the main bumper section sure is!!!

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
12-06-2019, (Subject: Why I run a Herd Super Road Train bumper ) 
(12-06-2019 )Brock Wrote:  Well the ali Arc on my western star just earned its keep, I went right between 2 small deer and hit them both into next year!

Not a mark on my truck, the tubes on the ali Arc may not be strong but the main bumper section sure is!!!

You big meanie!!!
I'm calling PETA on you! We're gonna set up a protest camp around your headquarters and shame you out of business...LMAO

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: the missing link

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.