ISX400 Tune
01-15-2020, (Subject: ISX400 Tune ) 
RE: ISX400 Tune
A). turning the power up past 475hp, 1750 torque is absolutely counter-productinve for fuel economy.

B). if the truck can;t pull a hill worth a damn,.. blame your terrible spec'd rear ends. <- 2.xx is quite bad. As far as the "why", waterloo explained it fairly well. I also made some comments on this just recently on here. Here is that post: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...7#pid48907

C). ABSOLUTELY YOU NEED TO REBUILD THAT FUEL PUMP, IF IT HAS 400K MILES OR MORE ON IT.... IT IS A TICKING TIME BOMD JUST WAITING TO TAKE OUT THE WHOLE ENGINE WITH ZERO WARNING!. I DON;T CARE WHAT YEAR IT WAS MADE! - THEY ALL FAIL!, EVEN THE NEWEST ONE'S.

D)> It would be rather dumb NOt to pull the engine cover off that thing and inspect the overhead cam... Adjust the valves while your at it. <- if you value your engine.

E). GO THROUGH THAT THING AND REPLACE ALL THE EGR AND EMISSIONS SYSTEM SENSORS, TOP TO BOTTOM BEFORE PUTTING IN ON THE ROADS...--- Give it an EGR tune-up,.. a thorough one, or SUFFER THOSE TOWING BILLS AND $25,000 DOLLAR REPAIRS IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE AT THAT RIPP-YOU-OFF INCOMPETENT OEM CERTIFICATED (drain your wallet and do half-arsse repair) REPAIR SHOP!.

F). INSTALL A BOOST GAUGE INTO THE DASH AND LEARN TO DRIVE BY IT--- 20 PSI OR SO MAX BOOST + DRIVE IT 63 MPH OR LESS IF YOU VALUE YOUR LONG TERM BUSINESS PROFITABILITY!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: izmail0513

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.