I’m new here and I have some questions.
01-15-2020, (Subject: I’m new here and I have some questions. ) 
RE: I’m new here and I have some questions.
(01-15-2020 )Waterloo Wrote:  They usually arrive in a few days, DHL, got mine the same week I ordered it from Hong Kong.

And yep on the low boost, something not right there. You need to address that ASAP, those turbos are not cheap. And if for some reason you do need a new one, most of us here use YTS Turbo out of Griffin GA, he ships, and remans a top notch unit at half the price you will get at a Cummins dealer. And they are much better quality with a warranty. I replaced my last oil slobbering Cummins reman turbo, had two on the truck, both puked oil like no tomorrow. I replaced with this YTS unit when I in framed the motor at Rawze's swanky pad. I was just inspecting it, dry as a bone, the way it is supposed to be... Look him up when it is time.

And how about that CAC? Factory original? With those miles, honestly it is due for a new one. That may be your issue. If you do buy one, only use the OEM unit! Do not waste your money on these aftermarket units, as the air volumes are never correct for these ISX motors and turbos. Just a heads up.

CAC? What’s that? Sorry for my lack of knowledge on this but learning fast now!
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m new here and I have some questions. - cowboycurtis - 01-15-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.