I’m new here and I have some questions.
01-15-2020, (Subject: I’m new here and I have some questions. ) 
RE: I’m new here and I have some questions.
I've ordered from China and received in a week and other times about a month it's a crapshoot. My last order was a 1080p with infrared security camera for the DVR system on my truck total cost to my door $27 anywhere in us was north of 100. I have about 500-550 into a full 4 camera DVR on my truck that I can access like a ring doorbell it's also GPS located and current speed displayed like a dash cam. Similar systems from us suppliers were 2 to 4 thousand and probably use the same Chinese parts. So I have no issue with the waiting lol.

And that Amazon was probably just the inline 6 with no insight program.

When you get your stuff install insight from the CD and the updates on CD. Do not let it update from the internet. When it wants the password to finish install send the person you bought from on Ebay the code you are given by insite and they should send you back the proper code

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m new here and I have some questions. - Lonestar10 - 01-15-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.