I’m new here and I have some questions.
01-16-2020, (Subject: I’m new here and I have some questions. ) 
RE: I’m new here and I have some questions.
I got a hold of the previous owner this afternoon. Really nice guy and very helpful. Said he’s driven 3.5 million miles and the Peterbilt, that I now own, was his last truck and by far his best truck. There was a 2nd owner of the truck prior to my purchase. He owned it for a very short time, and sold it to a dealer, that’s why I never had an opportunity to meet the original owner.

So here’s some important information that I got from him. Hopefully it helps in getting this truck to running the way it should. He said he had the EGR removed around 600,000 miles. They did not change anything with the ECM.

The CAC is original. He said this truck has never had much boost, even when brand new. 32 max is what he saw. I don’t think I’ve ever seen over 25 and it stays at 22 when max power is needed.

The crank balancer is also original. His mechanic told him that when he had the front of the engine apart, the balancer was good so he put it back on.

This is the main info I got. He told me to call back if I had any questions. Great guy!
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m new here and I have some questions. - cowboycurtis - 01-16-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.