Cheapest place for 871 turbo???
07-01-2016, (Subject: Cheapest place for 871 turbo??? ) 
Cheapest place for 871 turbo???
Help I'm new to this forum but been in trucking 26 years rawze videos are awesome so I signed up here
My question to u all is does anyone know the cheapest place I can buy a new or reman turbo for my 871 isx peyerbilt in Wichita KS wants like 3200!!!!! Found one on ebay for 2200 but on a rawze video the guy said he spent 900 for turbo and 2-300 for the acuator I wish I could find one that cheap! Thanks for your help ahead of time
replyreply
RE: Cheapest place for 871 turbo???
$3200 is an average price, $700 on the actuator.
Buyer beware, lots of counterfeit parts out there priced close enough to OEM to look like a good deal.
You don't always get what you pay for!

User's Signature: 2010 386 Pete CM871, 13 spd. 3.55
replyreply
(07-01-2016 )Bmyetrkg24 Wrote:  Help I'm new to this forum but been in trucking 26 years rawze videos are awesome so I signed up here
My question to u all is does anyone know the cheapest place I can buy a new or reman turbo for my 871 isx peyerbilt in Wichita KS wants like 3200!!!!! Found one on ebay for 2200 but on a rawze video the guy said he spent 900 for turbo and 2-300 for the acuator I wish I could find one that cheap! Thanks for your help ahead of time
Do you have a part number for your turbo for proper price comparison? If you haven't signed up for a quickserve.cummins.com account yet, I'd suggest you do, then you can look up part numbers for yourself which makes phoning around for comparison a lot quicker & easier.
My CM871 CPL2919 calls for turbo part # 4309078(RX/NX). The RX is reman, NX is new.
My quoted price for this turbo at KW in Edmonton, AB Canada is CDN$4159.71. Based on the current approx 25% exchange rate that's basically the same.

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
Thanks for the info fellas yah 3200 is what I'm getting on average my part # is 4309077rx and good call on the Cummins quick serve I need to sign up
replyreply
$3200 sounds about right to me.

I care deeply about the uptime of my truck, and what quality of component goes onto my engine. Whatever is going to give me the best uptime vs cost is what I choose. That is how we make our living out here,.. and not by trying to skimp a few dollars, then being down again because of bad decisions.

A turbo is one of those components that will damn sure put you on the side of the road with thousands in towing bills, or worse yet,.... engine runaway. --- DONT GO CHEAP IF YOU CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU DO!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
07-02-2016, (Subject: Cheapest place for 871 turbo??? ) 
Right on Mr. RAWZE appreciate your input the one at peterbilt is a new Cummins part for 3210 so that's what we're going with
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.