Broken exhaust manifold bolt CM870
01-24-2020, (Subject: Broken exhaust manifold bolt CM870 ) 
RE: Broken exhaust manifold bolt CM870
If you replaced the center section of the manifold you should be OK. They come with elongated holes at cyl2 & 5 now.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains
Check your turbo actuator for smooth operation and is properly clocked, make sure the clamp on the hot side is tight as well! Mine was hanging up and causing chuffing due to it the vg ring not moving freely.
replyreply
(01-24-2020 )marek4792 Wrote:  Check your turbo actuator for smooth operation and is properly clocked, make sure the clamp on the hot side is tight as well! Mine was hanging up and causing chuffing due to it the vg ring not moving freely.

What do you mean properly clocked? This is an air actuated turbo. I believe you can only put them on one way.
replyreply
(01-24-2020 )Chamberpains Wrote:  
(01-24-2020 )marek4792 Wrote:  Check your turbo actuator for smooth operation and is properly clocked, make sure the clamp on the hot side is tight as well! Mine was hanging up and causing chuffing due to it the vg ring not moving freely.

What do you mean properly clocked? This is an air actuated turbo. I believe you can only put them on one way.
yes make sure the arm moves smoothly and not dragging, and I mean clocked as in the VG vanes and VG ring are not making contact which would cause resistance in the actuator arm travel
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains , Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.