New davco questions
01-16-2020, (Subject: New davco questions ) 
RE: New davco questions
(01-16-2020 )Rawze Wrote:  looks like you have some toe-alignment, or camber issue there too?, looking at that pic, but a bit hard to tell. Looks like it is wearing faster on the outer (should be the inner, not outer), if tha is the case, that is not normal. How many miles on that steer tire?

Also have an oil pan or air compressor oil-leak it looks like too.

main belt looks worn badly too, maybe the tensioner pulley bearing is worn and making it ride the edge of one of the other pulleys .. but that could also just be the quality of the pic.

Hahah, that was a photo from the dealer before I bought the truck. Air compressor has been changed (coolant fitting in head blew out, the threads in the head had corroded). All belts and tensioners have been changed along with the idler pulley. Good eye.

Yes, the steers have issues and are on my todo list. They were on the truck when I bought it. I recently had someone point out that they are directional and the driver side is backwards... Every day I learn something new.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New davco questions - JimT - 01-16-2020,
RE: New davco questions - JimT - 01-16-2020
RE: New davco questions - JimT - 01-17-2020,
RE: New davco questions - JimT - 01-18-2020,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.