New davco questions
01-18-2020, (Subject: New davco questions ) 
RE: New davco questions
Drives are fine, still plenty of tread left on them and no noticeable wear patterns or concerns. Steers are the only thing on the list right now. Definitely looking for a good quality product that will last long with little to no balance or out of round issues. Good rolling resistance is nice, but secondary to quality / durability / longevity. I planned on spending more upfront. Any specific brand/product recommendations would give me a good starting point in my research.

Already have a set of crossfire's in my amazon cart, just waiting till there's enough spare money. Also been scouting out in-cab TPMS setups for all the tractor tires. Gotta figure out how that could work along with the crossfires. Might need to go with an internal sensor?

I gotta say these recaps have been excellent. Great wear and traction and rarely any need to adjust the pressures outside of seasonal changes. I estimate another year of wear before they need to be changed out. Maybe just before next winter for safety. Most of my loads are in the 10-25k lbs range so that's probably helped.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: New davco questions - JimT - 01-16-2020,
RE: New davco questions - JimT - 01-17-2020,
RE: New davco questions - JimT - 01-18-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.