Clay in the carrier...
01-17-2020, (Subject: Clay in the carrier... ) 
RE: Clay in the carrier...
The tech said the play was not much, but any play was bad. I should have asked him if he knew the brand. I'll be under the truck in a couple hours and see if can figure it out and doubek check the play. Haven't called around anywhere yet for parts or prices as this forum has become my first source for information. Watched a few videos on replacing it and I should have all the tools needed. Also learned the do's and don'ts (especially the don'ts). I just trust this forum to share better information than other internet sources and to go above and beyond the bare minimums, which is my philosophy too. I tend to spend significantly more time researching something before actually doing the work and it has helped a lot. So that's where I am right now, gathering info so I can (hopefully) do it right the first time.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Clay in the carrier... - JimT - 01-16-2020,
RE: Clay in the carrier... - JimT - 01-17-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.