Maritime emission rule change
01-20-2020, (Subject: Maritime emission rule change ) 
RE: Maritime emission rule change
(01-20-2020 )marek4792 Wrote:  The x15 filter is modular DOC DPF SCR individually can be taken apart, removal looks a crap-ton easier too! I wonder if when Cummins does go the non-egr route if were gonna see an influx in total removal of all the EGR components, maybe lower compression pistons? since it will be no longer needed and DOT/EPA/CARB probably will be confused what to look for anymore, or assume you have the new non-EGR one and gloss over it.

Cool, modular! I have seen them, but I did not really get a good look at it as it was stuffed up under the truck. It was small, and that was nice, not like these mess of cans and piping on some of these trucks that I have seen. I wonder if these new all in one cans can be adapted to these older SCR tractors? That would be an improvement, and a weight savings. I looked them up, the pricing I saw was not that bad, if I was looking at the correct all in one units. I think around $3000.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maritime emission rule change - Waterloo - 01-20-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.