Moisture under the oil cap... milkshake
02-25-2020, (Subject: Moisture under the oil cap... milkshake ) 
RE: Moisture under the oil cap... milkshake
I see him on here in a year or so crying about why is this engine failing again.

Don't blame the equipment ... blame the mistakes, and that blind faith you seem to be stuck telling yourself.

How much you wanna bet that i could build that engine in my driveway and it run the next million miles without issues... AND without having to question the quality of what was done. <- you would think that these OEM facilities would be able to make a shade-tree front-yard person like me look bad,,... the reality though is that they are severely under-trained and are only motivated to do the crappiest, quickest, half-arssed job possible, especially with warranty work.

Relying on these dips#its and crossing your fingers for that "free" repair nightmare... that is your doom!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
Hopes and dreams aren’t gonna make that engine right. If you don’t cut the counterbores then trade the truck and get a new one. Notice I said if “you” don’t cut the counter bores. Likely the shop wouldn’t do it right anyway. They will put a Cummins reman head on it. Disaster waiting to happen. I realize your probably in a tight spot with this but we’re not internet rambo’s here. We’ve all been there and done it before, most of us the hard way. Take heed of our warnings. Start reading here in the archives.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
(02-24-2020 )BigDirie Wrote:  @Waterloo. I know where you guys coming from and thank you all for the help and a different ideas but honestly I don't trust them dealers either..But I'm hoping things will get straight up....

No you don't, I have never recovered from that first botched in frame. I'm back out in North Dakota right now pulling a tanker for an outfit out of Oklahoma as a company driver. Sadly, my truck is running like a raped ape, sitting in my driveway in Michigan, everything is new on her other than the steering gear box and king pins. I need a steady income, not hit and miss in between all of the expenses, as I went from solvent to insolvent overnight when my carrier closed their doors. It has been an incredible struggle, that second in frame cut me off at the knees with the costs and lost income. It was done right, and I should have listened to Rawze the first time and taken it to him and Mr Hagg. Odds are, I would not be back in ND and or looking to sell my truck.

Don't mess with this, don't be that guy. Trust me, it is not a good place to be.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Magard , Mattman

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.