Moisture under the oil cap... milkshake
02-24-2020, (Subject: Moisture under the oil cap... milkshake ) 
RE: Moisture under the oil cap... milkshake
(02-24-2020 )BigDirie Wrote:  Thank God the warranty will cover everything...it's Rush truck center.

I don't think you understand. Your missing the point here entirely. Those guys aren't going to fix it right and your gonna be right back here in short order asking why you blew yet another head gasket and Cummins engines suck, and blahs blahs blah we see this scenario all the time here. Some of the things you have to do for a long lasting engine include.... throwing the head in the scrap pile and buying a NEW OEM head to put back on that engine, NOTHING ELSE!! Counterbore's must be cut to shim liners up to .014 like Waterloo just mentioned. The head must be torqued and then allowed to sit overnight for the gasket to crush and then retorque. Also using anything other than OEM Cummins parts is a big big mistake!! I bet you that they won't do these things. They are gonna cheap out on that thing like you can't even imagine. Warranty's are a false sense of security and mostly a joke.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moisture under the oil cap... milkshake - tree98 - 02-24-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.