Exhaust back pressure sensor plug end
01-22-2020, (Subject: Exhaust back pressure sensor plug end ) 
Exhaust back pressure sensor plug end
Does anyone know if these ends are a Cummins part or just a standard weather pack end? Where is a common place to get them?    

replyreply
RE: Exhaust back pressure sensor plug end
I believe you can get those ends from Cummins. I read somewhere they are available.

Found this... https://quickserve.cummins.com/info/qsol...abase.html
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains
This too... https://quickserve.cummins.com/common/fi...377911.pdf
replyreply
I signed into Quickserve, went to parts, then in the tabs to related information, than to the bottom of the page to Wiring Repair Kit Content.

Bunch of stuff popped up.
replyreply
Thanx Mr. Loo.
I found it where you said, under cm871 wiring repair kit.

Part # 3164291
replyreply
01-23-2020, (Subject: Exhaust back pressure sensor plug end ) 
those are delphi plugs. Mouser carries the connectors and pins. Here is the pins your referring to...

the plug on the other hand, they sell them too, but they can be hard to cross-reference. The part# is stamped into the plug itself, but it is not the complete number. It is tricky to order the right one.

This is not the one your looking for, but I thought i would post it here for reference...
Here is the one for the turbo actuator wire...

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains , Signature620
Excellent, thanks Rawze.

Is there a local place that carries a wide variety of those connectors? Napa or a place like that? Or are they an order type piece?

Also looking at the quickserve post I found they list the manufacturer and plug. Framatome I believe is the gold plated version of the Delphi connector. Then they list Apex 2.8. That brought up a locking version of the plug I'm dealing with.

Delphi makes the same plugs and connectors. Just slightly different. I noticed Framatome sites were referencing aircraft connectors a lot. Maybe that's the go to for that application.

Learning what and who makes these damned electrical connectors is a game changer for getting away from dealing with the stealershits and rip off side of OEM. Much like learning about those VOSS push in fuel fittings. Great information.
replyreply
(01-23-2020 )Chamberpains Wrote:  Excellent, thanks Rawze.

Is there a local place that carries a wide variety of those connectors? Napa or a place like that? Or are they an order type piece?

Also looking at the quickserve post I found they list the manufacturer and plug. Framatome I believe is the gold plated version of the Delphi connector. Then they list Apex 2.8. That brought up a locking version of the plug I'm dealing with.

Delphi makes the same plugs and connectors. Just slightly different. I noticed Framatome sites were referencing aircraft connectors a lot. Maybe that's the go to for that application.

Learning what and who makes these damned electrical connectors is a game changer for getting away from dealing with the stealershits and rip off side of OEM. Much like learning about those VOSS push in fuel fittings. Great information.

My International dealer stocks those metal crimp on connectors. A little pricey, but they work.
replyreply
By looking up Rawze's part number I found that Aptiv (FORMERLY DELPHI) Mouser comes up. The key word formerly. They may change names again down the road for guys searching for them.

Thanks I'll hit up the dealership circuit when the sun rises.

My local International dealer chain SUCKS (5 star, yes I'll call them out. They are that much of a rip off shop chain) a better option for guys around Central PA area for nonspecific OEM parts is Motortruck KW for price or a great wide selection of parts you wouldn't think a dealer would have is Cumberland Truck Volvo.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.