ProStar CM871 Turbo (Before Milk2)
01-30-2020, (Subject: ProStar CM871 Turbo (Before Milk2) ) 
RE: ProStar CM871 Turbo (Before Milk2)
(01-27-2020 )SquareOne Wrote:  
(01-27-2020 )D_Y_F_B_A_E Wrote:  Okay, so I finished doing karate on the DPF.
Have a look at the photos-> https://drive.google.com/open?id=153e7Hn...PCBgxuGwE_

...Is that sufficient? Or should it be wider?...

Hollow the can completely. <------ That is the only way to prevent future issues with exhaust restriction due to a piece breaking off further down the road. Will be a real pain in the a$$ to fully hollow, but would cost you much more in time and lost revenue if you have an issue with a piece breaking loose and getting crossed up before exiting.

this is correct.. they need hollow out completely.

that document your following is SEVERELY OUT OF DATE!!!!

-- make everything 100% noting inside.. it will not be too loud. -- also take the insulation,.,.. leave nothing but the metal behind. -- otherwise like a couple have said... in a year or 2, a piece can break off, collapse and clog exhaust and cause problems. - also the more open it is, the better the fuel mileage will be, less restrictions from heat buildup there will be.

lastly...- you should seriously e-mail me the program you have made to have it looked at th ensure it is up to date, and it is safe for the engine. <- anything less and your taking a huge risk.

i PM'd you my number.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: D_Y_F_B_A_E

Messages In This Thread
RE: ProStar CM871 Turbo (Before Milk2) - Rawze - 01-30-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.