Code 1894 Now what?
01-28-2020, (Subject: Code 1894 Now what? ) 
RE: Code 1894 Now what?
(01-28-2020 )farmer70 Wrote:  Yes this is a continuation. I guess I’m too dense to understand why the truck clears the codes to read no faults found. So do you think the Turbo and actuator are possibly going out or could the fault be caused by electrical problems?

typically whoever reads the codes will then clear them out when they are done.

some of the troubleshooting steps for the turbo code will include checking the electrical. But I suggest that you also check the other parts of the system that I listed. There is also a (small) chance that the ECM could be the source of the problem, however you need to do ALL the other troubleshooting first before considering the ECM.

You gave 3 examples where these issues appeared together while driving. You also mentioned that the batteries were replaced just before you bought it. There's a good chance that there is an electrical issue that caused the old batteries to become weak or bad and you are only seeing some of the symptoms right now as you drive, turn and hit bumps.

Take the time, go through the steps one by one, eliminating possibilities until you find the cause(s).

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: farmer70

Messages In This Thread
Code 1894 Now what? - farmer70 - 01-28-2020,
RE: Code 1894 Now what? - JimT - 01-28-2020,
RE: Code 1894 Now what? - JimT - 01-28-2020
RE: Code 1894 Now what? - JimT - 01-28-2020,
RE: Code 1894 Now what? - JimT - 01-29-2020,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.