W9 issues
07-02-2016, (Subject: W9 issues ) 
Wink W9 issues
Not blowing a lot of air out the vents , replaced cover on fire wall w blower motor & rolling cages cleaned everything good in there still same issues... 2010 w9
Thanks again
replyreply
RE: W9 issues
Did you actually clean the heater core and evaporator ? Do you see clearly through them ? Is the actuator working properly not only on dashboard but also inside the box .
The only thing I can think is reversed polarity on the blower . It will still blow , but with weak air flow . In the same time you stated the problem existed before cleaning and replacing blower . Check also for a popped out air ducts , worn/missing foam seals .
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Coco620
Tried reversing wires got worse I will check actuator inside, I didn't remove core or evaporator I should try that & clean them removed. Thank you
replyreply
07-03-2016, (Subject: W9 issues ) 
"I didn't remove core or evaporator I should try that & clean them removed"

Remove and clean, all will be good then. :) i had to do that with mine as it was doing the same thing, Cleaned it up all is great now. I was shocked at how much crap was in there,and i always had a filter on it
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Coco620
07-04-2016, (Subject: W9 issues ) 
(07-03-2016 )stevesparts Wrote:  "I didn't remove core or evaporator I should try that & clean them removed"

Remove and clean, all will be good then. :) i had to do that with mine as it was doing the same thing, Cleaned it up all is great now. I was shocked at how much crap was in there,and i always had a filter on it

Thank you Stevesparts you're right I checked everything else out & it's all working fine I too change the filter but being in sand pits & landfills daily isn't helping! Happy 4tg.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.