ISX Counterbore Cut
02-03-2020, (Subject: ISX Counterbore Cut ) 
ISX Counterbore Cut
I am working on one first time, have dancing liner about to buy Monaco cutter read quick serve instruction and is so confusing, your video is much better option but still I dont fully get it

1. Do you measure depth from deck 120mm like quick serve said and then you add 28 thousands of an inch for shim .
2.when you cut you turn 2 turns for 1 thousand of an inch and then what take out cutter and do it again or just turn back and keep going..
3. did you guys always update piston and installed new design liner with ring or just done re-ring kit if pistons were good
replyreply
02-03-2020, (Subject: ISX Counterbore Cut ) 
RE: ISX Counterbore Cut
There is only one way to build an ISX to make it last a million miles. there is no compromises for this, and any shortcuts, or not doing it this specific way, it will not stay together...

First of all,,.. ONLY EVER USE A CERTIFIED OEM BRAND NEW HEAD -- NOT REMAN, NOT FROM ANY SHOP THAT SELLS OR MACHINES A HEAD--- IT WILL NOT LAST, I DON;T CARE HOW GOOD THEY CLAIM THEY CAN DO IT!!!

As far as the head torque, and liner height...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...8#pid46498

and...

ONLY CERTIFIED OEM COMPONENTS INSIDE THAT ENGINE, PISTONS, LINERS, ETC!!!! -- ANYTHING ELSE AND THE ENGINE WILL NOT LAST, WILL ONLY RESULT IN IT COMING APART AGAIN LATER AND SOMEONE CURSING ABOUT HOW A S$IT JOB WAS DONE ON IT!!!!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Serega

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.