Looking to have my delete tune checked
02-05-2020, (Subject: Looking to have my delete tune checked ) 
Looking to have my delete tune checked
Hey guys,

I got a 2011 386 cm2250 with 765k

I’ve had some of those emissions parts accidentally fall off.
The ecu was retuned remotely and I’m not sure by who as the guy who sold me the truck did the delete.

Immediately after the delete the turbo / actuator was making a weird noise that went away.

On the drive home I received a turbo actuator code on my dash panel

I’ve blindly put 50k on the truck without knowing what was going on luckily pulling empty trailers so no real load.

I’ve installed boost gauge/pyro and finally got my hands on insite to see a turbo actuator out of calibration code.
And a boost Gauge that shows good boost pressure tops out at 32psi but will sometimes drop off on its own.

So I’m looking for some help to either verify my tune is ok and/or remotely retune the truck for “@m*m^2” if possible.

And I’ll inspect and recalibrate the actuator if it’s still good.

Thanks in advance
replyreply
02-05-2020, (Subject: Looking to have my delete tune checked ) 
RE: Looking to have my delete tune checked
(02-05-2020 )Armond96 Wrote:  Hey guys,
Thanks in advance

pull the program out of the ecm and e-mail it to me to ensure it is not tearing up your enigne's insides into that all too familliar slow agonizing death of bad-deletes (seems to run somewhat ok) blues.
I pm'd you my e-mail.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Mav

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.