No boost......no power
02-09-2020, (Subject: No boost......no power ) 
RE: No boost......no power
could be a lot of things. Pressure test the CAC, and entire engine for leaks. Check the turbo is still in good shape, etc.

Also, if it was 3+ years ago, you are in need of a software update. One of those updates fixes a power loss issue associated with the engine flagging the timing or metering actuators and it not recovering from it properly (a cummins problem, not a @m*m^2 problem), but the mm update (December 2017 versions and later) fixes this issue. - For all you know, you might be fighting this very problem and not know it, chasing ghosts.

have the file pulled from the ecm, e-mail it to me and I will update it for you.

Just a reminder ...
-- Anyone with Any kind of custom programming, or engine tuning that has been done,.. a person should always ask every couple years if there is any important updates that should be applied to their programming.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Moose , SquareOne , Roysbigtoys

Messages In This Thread
RE: No boost......no power - Rawze - 02-09-2020
RE: No boost......no power - Unilevers - 03-19-2020,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.