No boost......no power
03-01-2020, (Subject: No boost......no power ) 
RE: No boost......no power
(02-29-2020 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  its either fuel delivery or air pressurization problem. even a truck with leaks should be able to hit 30+ lbs. i can set my turbo at 0% and still build 32PSI. i would go into insite and do a cylinder cut out test and make sure each cylinder can run on its own by running 1 cylinder at a time.

i would also look at crank and cam position sensors, i would also use insite data monitor while goin down the road to make sure fuel pressure stays at 250-280psi if not more.

if that doesnt do it maybe drop the water and uninstall the turbo actuator and move the turbo side around to make sure its not stuck and not setting a code. i would then run the actuator calibration then reinstall the actuator as per quickserve instructions and then do the installed calibration.

with the data erratic you said about IMAP i would also look for any chaffed wires in the loom or try to get a known good ECM you can put your program in and run the truck see if it helps if an ECM doesnt help and no bad wires then it might not be electrical but mechanical in the fuel/timing actuators or turbo done worn out.

if the issue isnt found in all this i would recommend getting more highly trained eyes on it.

I did a cylinder cut out test and the engine ran on each cylinder, one at a time. I also looked at
my fuel pressure from the test drive, it ranged from 271-301psi.
Another forum member Big Roy ( he is the one who has tuned my truck ) , lives about 90 miles from me and I know he has a spare ECM, he could put my tune in and swap for my re-manufactured ECM.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No boost......no power - Roysbigtoys - 03-01-2020
RE: No boost......no power - Unilevers - 03-19-2020,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.