Isx 2350 485hp. Surges has no power
02-12-2020, (Subject: Isx 2350 485hp. Surges has no power ) 
RE: Isx 2350 485hp. Surges has no power
if your trying to de-mandate it, then PM mommaburt, unilevers, mr.hag, or running rough for some answers.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: LLT
Hey sorry I don’t know what happened but I did write a reply it just didn’t appeared.
Anyway
Yeah, first with the high pressure switch. Is it the one by the compressor? how many ohms does it suppose to have or how should a check it?

And yes I want to de-mandate it, I did imagined MM would not work for this engine and I didn’t want to just take anyone’s advice, but I trust Mr Rawze.

I will pm mommaburt hope he can help.

Thank you guys

Oh! I did work today and the truck runs fine, I guess it was the exhaust pressure sensor or the one by the EGR. They are the same part number. One had a lot of restriction but I didn’t pay attention to witch one.
replyreply
ou should also replace the IMAP sensor if it is more than a year old too. they cannot be cleaned properly, and are cheap enough to just replace.
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...87#pid1087

make sure your using OEM parts that are up to date too, and not something on the cheap off the interwebs.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: LLT
02-13-2020, (Subject: Isx 2350 485hp. Surges has no power ) 
Thanks I will change the IMAP.

What should I check for the fuel pressure drop? I performed the test like you did on the video but mine went from 29,000 to 5500 in 60 seconds
replyreply
(02-13-2020 )LLT Wrote:  Thanks I will change the IMAP.

What should I check for the fuel pressure drop? I performed the test like you did on the video but mine went from 29,000 to 5500 in 60 seconds

Wow, that's a massive pressure drop! I just tested my cm2250 and I didn't lose a single PSI.

Unless you find some kind of external leak, coupled with your surging issue I would be looking for a leaking injector.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you need to open up and rebuild the fuel pump head. That too could be a source of the pressure loss.

There are a few other spots that could cause the pressure drop, but I haven't had the good fortune to learn about them yet.

Also, while not directly related, if your sensors were that clogged up you probably need to do a full EGR tune-up. If you find the aftertreatment injector leaking fuel into the exhaust than that could be another source of pressure loss, though probably due to a faulty shutoff valve.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
(02-13-2020 )LLT Wrote:  Thanks I will change the IMAP.

something is severely wrong.

replyreply
Jim T

You are not wrong, the after treatment injector was leaking like crazy. Now that I think about it, I didn’t bother to check everything else when I replaced it 3 months ago (it became a ticking bomb)
I was getting de-rated and as soon as I replaced it I was so glad to go back to work that I forgot all the aftermath it was gonna leave behind.

So here is a recap of all!

When the truck wanted to de a regen or if I waned to force one it would not complete and a lot of white smog would come of the exhaust. DPF inlet was getting to almost 2000 degrees
replyreply
Oh men the whole thing I just wrote didn’t show in the post
replyreply
02-22-2020, (Subject: Isx 2350 485hp. Surges has no power ) 
Well, I also fixed the fan running all the time.
It was the parameters they were set to enable and I turned them to disable.
The a/c pressure and the fan control switch.

Thanks
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.